When you don’t need a full-time assistant, but you need a little extra help on an occasional or temporary basis, or for a special project, contact me.
Some tasks you might want to consider outsourcing to a web/virtual assistant:
- Basic graphic design. Need a flyer created for an event or product? How about real estate fact sheets? I can do basic image editing and graphic design. See work samples.
- Basic websites, WordPress blogs, website maintenance and updates. See work samples.
- Social media posting. Don’t have the time or inclination to keep on top of your company’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts? We can set up a posting schedule to enhance your social media marketing presence.
- Internet research.
- Microsoft Word and Google Docs document compilation/formatting.
- Excel and Google Doc spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint presentations.
- MailChimp and other mass emailing campaigns.
- Writing copy, press releases, etc.
- Statistical analysis, including charts and graphs for presentations.
- Other needs? Just ask. (However, I don’t do accounting, sales/telemarketing, customer service, phone work or collections.)
Contact me at email@example.com.