When you don’t need a full-time assistant, but you need a little extra help on an occasional or temporary basis, or for a special project, contact me. For those new to hiring a virtual assistant and unsure about whether it will be a good fit for their business, I offer the first small project or the first few hours of work for any new client free of charge, as a short trial period for both of us to ensure that we can work well together.
Some tasks you might want to consider outsourcing to a web/virtual assistant:
- Basic graphic design. Need a flyer created for an event or product? How about real estate fact sheets? I can do basic image editing and graphic design. See work samples.
- Website maintenance and updates. Just need to change some text or move a few things around on your website? If you have the username and password to your website’s files, I can do many routine changes at a reasonable price.
- Social media posting. Don’t have the time or inclination to keep on top of your company’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts? We can set up a posting schedule to enhance your social media marketing presence.
- Internet research.
- Document compilation/formatting.
- Statistical analysis, including charts and graphs for presentations.
- Other needs? Just ask. (However, I don’t do sales/telemarketing, accounting, customer service or collections.)
Contact me at email@example.com.