When you don’t need a full-time assistant, but you need a little extra help on an occasional or temporary basis, or for a special project, contact me. Specialties include:
- Website maintenance and updates. Just need to change some text or move a few things around on your website? If you have the username and password to your website’s files, I can do many routine changes at a reasonable price.
- Basic graphic design. Need a flyer created for an event or product? How about real estate fact sheets? I can do basic image editing and graphic design. See work samples.
- WordPress websites and blogs. Like this site? I can create a website for you using WordPress as your content management system. WordPress is not just for blogging, it has many features that have made it extremely popular for all kinds of sites. It allows you to easily add new posts and manage your blog or website through an admin panel with forms, plus it is responsive (will adjust to any screen size seamlessly), and includes many SEO features to get your site found and ranked well on search engines.
- HTML tutoring. Want to build your own website but you need some help getting started? I can work with you one-on-one to help you create your first website.
- Social media posting. Don’t have the time or inclination to keep on top of your company’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts? We can set up a posting schedule to enhance your social media marketing presence.
Other tasks you might want to consider outsourcing to a web/virtual assistant:
- Internet research.
- Word document compilation/formatting.
- Excel spreadsheets.
- Statistical analysis, including charts and graphs for presentations.
- Need someone to come to your office and help out with filing, or other tasks that can only be done on-site? If you’re in the greater Cleveland area, this is an option too.
- Other needs? Just ask. (However, I don’t do sales/telemarketing, customer service or collections.)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.